Agony of being Me: Madness...

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Madness...


Because I am mad does that make me a genius?
Because I am genius does that make me mad.?
What came first the madness or the genius?

I self medicate to bring myself down.
I self medicate to pull myself up.
Does this mean I am bi-polar?

I have been waiting so long for something to change.
Can I change myself?
Should I try to change myself?

I am what I am, that is what they all say.
But do I have to be happy with what I am.
I am sick of feeling numb.

I cut the flesh to feel pain,
yet the emotional pain is what I am running from.
Would I rather feel pain than nothing at all?

I know I don't belong in your world.
But the truth is you don't belong in mine.
You can't handle my genius.
You can not handle my madness.
I will never be what you expected.

Do not ever cry for me.
Be happy in your own madness,
I will be happy in my own madness.

1 comment:

baka.tom said...

reminds me of Through the Looking Glass, kinda

Post a Comment